[Mailman-Users] number of mailing lists

Kory Wheatley wheakory at isu.edu
Sat Sep 18 00:09:16 CEST 1999

Here is my question. I am going to install mailman on a Compaq 450MHZ
64mb   13gb hard drive with the platform being Red Hat Linux 6.0. I will
be subscribing over a hundred and fifty  mailing lists in mailman, two
lists will have at least 7,000 people subscribed in them and these lists
are only used once a week. With all of the lists how big of a impact
will this be on the system performance?  Will the server experience
utilization problems? If there will be a problem would you give me some
suggestions?

--
Kory Wheatley              Office Phone 236-3874
Computing & Communication

Everything you do must point to him.