[Mailman-Users] Archive Idea

Craig Kelley ink at inconnu.isu.edu
Wed Sep 15 17:38:28 CEST 1999

I believe it would be nice to specify a size threshold on archived
messages.  The situation is like this:  We have a certain list where the
memebers throw around large attachments, but they take up a lot of space
sitting in the archive.  If I could say "don't archive messages >30k" it
would clear the problem up.

Maybe I should just break down and get the O'Rielly Python book.  :)

Oh, and I also want a searchable archive for Christmas.  :D

This is *great* software.  I love it.  Version 1.0 fixed any gripes I had
before, and what's even better is that my users love it more than I do.

Craig Kelley  -- kellcrai at isu.edu
http://www.isu.edu/~kellcrai finger ink at inconnu.isu.edu for PGP block