FW: [Mailman-Users] 1.0 running!, one other problem

Joshua S. Freeman jfreeman at scansoft.com
Tue Sep 14 19:05:48 CEST 1999

well,

I have one address in there which is an alias that someone in house was
using... because of the nature of that alias, they were unable to actually
'subscribe' that alias....

other than that, there's nothing in there, and the part that says

Must posts be approved by an administrator? is 'no' too...

J.