[Mailman-Users] Creating New List via Web Interface

Christopher Schulte christopher at schulte.org
Tue Sep 14 04:01:46 CEST 1999

There was talk of this ability before.  It seems to be in an increasingly
higher demand as time passes.  Officially this is not yet supported, but
I've seen a few patches that claim to be able to implement this.

Is there an official developers response as to the possible timetable for
inclusion into the core functionality?

--
NAME: Christopher Schulte
MAIL: christopher at schulte.org