[Mailman-Users] Mailman, exim and QP encoding

Pekko Piirola pekko at iki.fi
Wed Sep 8 15:10:31 CEST 1999

Hi!

I'm trying to use mailman with exim for a finnish speaking mail list.
The problem is that mailman (or is it pipermail?) archives QP encoded
messages without decoding them first.  So the archives are almost
useless because no browser can decode QP.

How could I transform archives I already have to standard ISO-8859-1,
and what steps I need to take to hook some filter to mailman/pipermail
for decoding new mails?

Or does mailman already have some option for Quoted Printable encoded
mail?  (I'm really newbie with mailman, I started to use it on last
monday.)

--
Pekko