[Mailman-Users] Mailman does not generate a high load on my machine

Fabricio Chalub chalub at actech.com.br
Wed Sep 1 00:46:41 CEST 1999

Oh, I'm sorry, it wasnt a TCP memory leak.  It was just a memory leak :))

On:

http://www.linux.org.uk/VERSION/relnotes.2212.html

"Linux 2.2.12 is the latest update to the Linux kernel tree. It fixes the
memory leak bug in the 2.2.11 kernel. In addition it updates various drivers
and the platform specific support. The out of the box tree supports the
Alpha, PPC, Sparc and X86 platforms. MIPS is mostly merged but you should
obtain the platform specific tree. It is hoped MIPS and PowerPC will soon be
fully merged. ARM and M680x0 users should get their platform specific tree."

    fc