[Mailman-Users] lists being members of lists problem

Warren Overholt warren at hbwoodlawn.org
Tue Oct 26 23:27:42 CEST 1999

Hi,
	I am a newbie to Mailman, but comfy with running unix boxes.  I
have one list (call it ALL) that has 29 member lists. (one for each class
year) Each of the member lists can send messages to all of the members
fine (I think).  However, when I send a message to the ALL list, each of
the member lists spits back an Implicit Destination error, and I have to
click on the send for each of them. I have already added the ALL-admin to
the allowed to Posters Privacy option.  What flag did I forget to set?
		Warren