[Mailman-Users] beginners questions

Judge, Jack JJudge at kenan.com
Wed Oct 20 12:54:40 CEST 1999

Hi,

I've just started playing with MM and I've a couple of questions.

First of all, where is the URL for the overall server administrator ?
I can find the pages for the individual list admins easily enough, but not
one for the overall server administrator. As the server admin, how do I
administer a list (or even remove one) if the list owner isn't available ?

Is editing the mm_cfg.py file the only way of setting server policies ?
And I suppose any policy changes I make wouldn't be retroactive and affect
any previously created lists ?

JJ