[Mailman-Users] Archives

Kory Wheatley wheakory at isu.edu
Sat Oct 16 01:12:23 CEST 1999

I keep getting this when I click on the link to retrieve my archives

Forbidden You don't have permission to access /pipermail/koryslist/ on
this server.

Yes I have the appropriate lines for the pipermail in the   srm.conf
for the APACHE 1.3
Which is

Alias /pipermail/ /home/mailman/archives/public/
ScriptAlias /mailman/ /home/mailman/cgi-bin/

Also the APACHE server allows access to FollowSymLinks

Is there something that I am missing for this not to work, the
permissions are all set correctly to.
--

Kory Wheatley              Office Phone 236-3874
Computing & Communication

Everything you do must point to him.