[Mailman-Users] non us

Mats Haglund matsh at iirutb.se
Thu Oct 7 17:51:35 CEST 1999

Hi all!

Im sorry if this has come up on the list before.
I have two questions:

1. When i edit the html for the public list pages (trying to translate it into swedish), i still get some text in english eg: "This is a public list, which means..."
I guess its somehow built in to the code. Is there any way to change this without recompiling?

2. I can't get the archives right with swedish characters. If a subject contains letters like å, ä or ö then the subject in the archive becomes   "=?iso-8859-1?B?c3Rld......"
Is there a workaround for this?

Best Regards

Mats Haglund