[Mailman-Users] Commercial Hosting for Mailman

David Gilbert dgilbert at velocet.ca
Thu Oct 7 15:23:46 CEST 1999

>>>>> "Will" == Will Leaver <will at connectcorp.net> writes:

Will> Well, I am a newcomer to Mailman in general, and I have
Will> hesitated to speak up.  However, let me say this: I own an ISP
Will> in Washington State. We are running Mailman on its own machine,
Will> with very little trouble. Would it be desirable or beneficial
Will> for us to offer commercial hosting for Mailman users? Don't want
Will> to step on any toes, just curious as to what the demand might
Will> be.

I have responded to the list a couple of times saying that we would
offer mailman hosting.  I havn't got any truly postive inquiries yet
--- only some interest.  In general, mailman (for us) is simply what
we offer mailing lists on.

Dave.

|David Gilbert, Velocet Communications.       | Two things can only be     |
|Mail:       dgilbert at velocet.net             |  equal if and only if they |
|http://www.velocet.net/~dgilbert             |   are precisely opposite.  |