[Mailman-Users] help me make my warnings go away.

Christian Nally nally at physics.ubc.ca
Fri Oct 1 01:38:37 CEST 1999

Dear Mailman Makers,

GREAT PROGRAM! Running mailing lists was the reason I got into linux oh so
long ago. Mailman is the tool that we all needed all those years.
Congradulations! (kudos to majordomo required at this point... :)

Dear Mailman Users,

I have a simple problem. But I just can't find the switch to fix it.
I get this warning in pink at the top of an admin page.

Warning: you have lst members, but non-digestified mail is turned off.
They will receive mail until you fix this problem.

I copied and pasted that, so it's shown as-is. I don't quite understand
the message actually. Should 'lst' be list? I have many members all set to
receive non-digest (that is normal mail). Why would it be a problem if
they got mail? The list seems to be functioning normally.

The real questions are these:

Where are the switches to enable and disable mail types?

What do I have to do to get this warning to go away?

THANKS ALL...

Christian Nally