[Mailman-Users] QMAIL VPOPMAIL and MAILMAN

Travis Llewellyn travisll at comfedcu.org
Sat Nov 27 19:23:13 CET 1999

Hello eveyone,

I have a problem and I am not sure where to go to find out the answer so I
will ask here and the oher lists :).

Here is what I have QMAIL is running in /var/qmail and vpopmail is running
in /home/vpopmail and mailman(listmanager) is running in
/domains/domain.com/mailman.

In /home/vpopmail/domains/domain.com I have a .qmail-support that has
|preline /domains/domain.com/mailman/mail/wrapper post support

What happens is everything looks like it delivers OK but I don't get any
error messages or and mail being distributed.

I guess the question I have is where can I see if wrapper post support is
even being run. I know that if I change the .qmail-support to somthing else
like |preline /domains/darstep.com/mailman/mail/wrapper post support I get
an e-mail back saying that command was not found so i guess it is running.

I think it could be a permissions problem. But I can't find any error logs
saying such!

Thanks for any help.

If more info is needed I will supply it just let me know!

Travis