[Mailman-Users] FQDN Problems

Ed Merrifield ed.merrifield at earther.org
Fri Nov 26 23:47:57 CET 1999

Below is the conformation of subscription message my test has generated.
Every place it reads atlas.earther.org, I want it to read earther.org.
How do I do it?

I've read the text files, the last few months of the archives, and found
all occurrences of "atlas" in the directories and removed them with no
changes to the generated email.

Also the welcome message tells people to send their posts to
test at atlas.earther.org.  I want that to read test at earther.org.

SO, how do I remove all "foos" in foo.bar.com??

Ed  <Ed.Merrifield at earther.org>
--
"Good pitching will always stop good hitting, and vice versa."
   -- Casey Stengel

----- Forwarded message from test-request at atlas.earther.org -----