[Mailman-Users] Implicit destination

System Manager mastop at mast.queensu.ca
Tue Nov 23 20:42:21 CET 1999

I see this occuring with messages sent from one secretary using an
unknown e-mail client on Windows 9x. Checking the message headers
reveals that the To: field is absent. I haven't yet tracked down why
only this one individual is producing such strange mail.

I am assuming that "implicit" is indicating that only the message envelope
has the destination address.

--
Steve Butterworth <mastop at mast.queensu.ca>
Unix Systems Administrator, Department of Mathematics and Statistics,