[Mailman-Users] Seeking Help

Jongky S. Harlim J.S.Harlim at hw.ac.uk
Fri Nov 19 13:30:30 CET 1999

Dear All,

I am a novice in the ways of Mailman, and have a question
to ask. Your help would be much appreciated.

I managed to install Mailman on our new machine running
Linux Red Hat version 6.0. We hope to replace our Majordomo
with Mailman. Currently we are running Majordomo on another
machine running ULTRIX V4.5 and it has 24 mailing lists on
it. My question is how do I transfer these 24 mailing lists
from majordomo to Mailman on these two different machines?
Is there a mechanism available that will enable the
automatic transfer?, or do I have to do it the laborious
way of setting up all those mailing lists manually with
Mailman?

Thanks in advance for your comments, ideas, help, etc.

Regards,
Jongky S. Harlim (Ms)
Computing Services, Heriot-Watt University
Riccarton, Edinburgh EH14 4AS
Phone: +44 (0)131-451-3268 Fax: +44 (0)131-451-3261
Email: J.S.Harlim at hw.ac.uk