[Mailman-Users] Additional Features ??

AE ernst at eucanect.com
Sat Nov 13 01:29:43 CET 1999

Greetings:

I have been using Mailman for the better part of a year now and have
completely replaced Majordomo.  There are a couple issues that as a web
presence provider and hosting company we have run across.

Customers who have lists with us have mentioned that it is difficult to
unsubscribe a user at a specific domain that they know is causing problems,
but they don't know their e-mail address.  For a list with approximately
25,000 members, they would like to be able to view the subscribers on the
Membership management page sorted by the domain name of each member as
opposed to alphabetical order by username at domain.

A second message received today was to ask if there was a way to block any
message that contains an attachment.  The best thing I could tell him, was
to set the "Maximum length in Kb of a message body. Use 0 for no limit."
back to 40 and hope that the attachment is larger than 40K.  This is
ovbiously not a great solution.

Anyone think that these would be useful additional features?