[Mailman-Users] Multiple domains on one machine

Tom Geller tom at suespammers.org
Wed Nov 10 23:13:51 CET 1999

Mike Richardson wrote

>> I believe this project might also benefit from the facility of handling
>> lists in multiple domains on a single system. Has *nobody* tried this?

and Dan Busarow answered:

>We do.  I'm sure plenty of others do too.

Could you post instructions on how to do this? I know I'd like to do
this, and it seems like a common request.

If you could publish it on a permanent reference such as a Web site, all
the better. Thanks,

---
              Tom "I am not a lawyer" Geller
    Geller Communications  *  San Francisco * tgeller.com
Other domains: suespammers.org, openppc.org, popcomputers.com