[Mailman-Users] Problems with sendmail

Markus Keller m.keller at orcasoft.ch
Fri Nov 5 13:17:15 CET 1999

Hi List

I' am a new member of the list and I have just installed mailman on my server. The web pages work
fine but when i send a message to a list sendmail sends me an error message:

unknown mailer 554 "|/usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper mailowner mylist"

I have also made all entries in my alias file. I used majordomo before mailman and i never had a
problem with sendmail. Do I have to add a M configuration file declaration in my sendmail.cf file? I
were very glad for all kinds of tips that help me to solve my problem.

greetings

Markus