[Mailman-Users] Delay

Oguz Demirkapi oguz at smartmedia.ch
Wed Nov 3 08:49:57 CET 1999

Hi,

Can you explain what I have to do incase of this delay.

nick> Quoting Oguz Demirkapi:
nick> > I installed  Mailman 1.0 and it was running perfect.
nick> >
nick> > But now when I send a msg to a list, I can see my msg in the list
nick> > archive but it does not deliver msg to the users.
nick>
nick>         I had this problem when my MTA was misconfigured so that it
nick> wouldn't relay mail from localhost.  Try allowing mail relays from
nick> localhost.
nick>
nick> --
nick> ((lambda (x) (list x (list (quote quote) x)))
nick> (quote (lambda (x) (list x (list (quote quote) x)))))
nick> 	-- A LISP quine written by Seth David Schoen
nick> +++ath
nick>

? ? ?

And I have one more question :
I send a attached img file and users get this file correctly.
But how can I show this img file in list archive web page as an img.

Thanks !

Tarantor