[Mailman-Users] Re: [Mailman-Developers] stalled connection:

Ricardo Kustner ricardo at miss-janet.com
Sat May 29 10:25:28 CEST 1999

Hi,

On 26-May-99 Ricardo Kustner wrote:
>> I'll look into it -- this may be related to a problem J C Lawrence has
>> reported (with subject "Performance under load (bursty message
>> flow)").
> I guess so -- it happened again this morning when a moderator was approving
> some
> posts, the server go a unbelievable high load: it took me about 30 minutes to

well... i just disabled mail archiving and now the stalled connection dropped
back from 15 seconds to about 4... seems an improvement, but it still doesnt
look right and i still have a "<zombie>" python process flying around during
these few seconds...
i wish mailman had some debug flag so I could see at what point it is
"stalling"...

Ricardo.