[Mailman-Users] Mailman and Postfix

Gerard Hickey Gerard.Hickey at nsc.com
Fri May 21 22:05:56 CEST 1999

Dan Delaney wrote:

> [...]

Mailman was configured with the gid of nobody. The problem seems to be
that when mail is sent on the local system, the mail process take on the
same uid/gid of the user sending the mail (gid of 600). After the
wrapper fails the first time, it seems that it changes to the trusted
user and runs the wrapper again (gid of 1).

I just espected this behavior to have been seen before and someone could
send me a "hey stupid" message to get me back on track.
--
Gerard Hickey                             email: Gerard.Hickey at nsc.com
National Semiconductor Corporation        phone: +1 207 541 6101