[Mailman-Users] Mailman and Postfix

John-David Childs jdc at nterprise.net
Fri May 21 20:22:26 CEST 1999

I have not used postfix, but I imagine it's similar to a problem
I encountered a few weeks ago with sendmail + smrsh.

It seemed that the only way I could get around the problem
was to install wrapper as setuid-root, which I obviously didn't
want to do!  Finally, I realized that many of the files in the
mailman home directory were installed as root and not as user
mailman.  When I chown'd the files to mailman.mailman,
my wrapper problem went away!

On Friday May 21, 1999, Gerard Hickey <Gerard.Hickey at nsc.com>
 had this to say about "[Mailman-Users] Mailman and Postfix":

--
John-David Childs (JC612)	Enterprise Internet Solutions
Systems Administration          http://www.nterprise.net