[Mailman-Users] =?CP-1256?B?TXVsdGlsaW5ndWFsIHN1cHBvcnQ=?=

Adonis El Fakih bareed at ayna.com
Wed May 19 05:54:31 CEST 1999

Howdy,

My name is Adonis.  I am new to Mailman, and wanted to know if Multilingual
support of lists is already incorporated.  I saw some posts about this in
the Archive, but I did not see anything in the documentation. I also wanted
help in configuring a read-only list.  I read through the distribution
documentation, and archive and found no reference to that option.

Any pointers will be greatly appretiated.

Adonis