[Mailman-Users] Re: Usenet gating and archiving

Stephan Spencer sms at netconcepts.com
Tue May 18 21:38:54 CEST 1999

I want to use Mailman's post-wrapper to send messages that we approve
through Mailman on to the newsgroup we're moderating. Except Mailman
doesn't put the required "Approved" line in the header, so the posting to
Usenet gets rejected. Will you guys be fixing this so that the gating
works with moderated newsgroups?

Cheers,
Stephan Spencer