[Mailman-Users] Desperation Time! :)

John-David Childs jdc at nterprise.net
Wed May 12 15:08:58 CEST 1999

I hate following up on my own posts, but I did try renaming
the mailman wrapper back to wrapper (I had named it mmwrapper
to avoid a conflict with Majordomo's wrapper) in ~mailman/mail,
sm.bin (smrsh) and /etc/aliases, with no change...still
an "unknown mailer error 1" :(

On Wednesday May 12, 1999, John-David Childs <jdc at nterprise.net>
 had this to say about "[Mailman-Users] Desperation Time! :)":