[Mailman-Users] Lists archives and sort by date

Jean-Francois Malouin Jean-Francois.Malouin at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue May 11 20:19:57 CEST 1999

Hi,

I just installed mailman-1.0rc1 and it looks great
even though I had quite a hard time to configure it and
set the permissions to be acceptable to sendmail-8.9.2
which is very picky about group writable directories.

Now my question: Is there a way to display the date
in the archive of the mailing list?
It is particularly annoying not to have the date displayed
when sorting the posts by date.

[ I'm new to python and have a very limited experience
with http and html editing...so bear with me please. ]

TIA
jf
--
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
                                                       - Phillip K. Dick