[Mailman-Users] Just installed 1.0b10 and have problem with call to non-function

Rupa Schomaker (list) rupa-list at rupa.com
Tue Mar 30 21:41:50 CEST 1999

I'm not very familiar with python, so I'm not sure if I have enough
info here, but...  I just installed mailman (attempting to move from
SmartList) and from what I've seen it is quite impresive.  However, I
see the following error when subscribing or unsubscribing (though not
100% consistant).

=== snip ===
Bug in Mailman version 1.0b10

We're sorry, we hit a bug!

If you would like to help us identify the problem, please email a copy
of this page to the webmaster for this site with a description of what
happened. Thanks!

Traceback:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/home/mailman/scripts/driver", line 112, in run_main
    main()
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/handle_opts.py", line 104, in main
    list.DeleteMember(user, "web cmd")
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 931, in DeleteMember
    self.DeliverToOwner(msg, self.owner)
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Deliverer.py", line 136, in DeliverToOwner
    self.LogMsg('deliverer',
TypeError: call of non-function
=== end of snip ===

So, what do I do now? >:)