[Mailman-Users] no mail

paz paz at apriori.net
Fri Mar 19 13:50:23 CET 1999

First - Thanks to the kind souls who replied with the helpful advice to my
upgrade to work. I fixed one blarf in the install with "--with-cgi-gid",
and the web pages came back.

The only problem now seems to be no mail! I went back throught the
installation messages, and it seems to be using the correct group for
mail; but in my test last evening, the message I "sent out" never got
mailed anywhere.

Hints & comments welcome (besides the obvious "it will be apparent from
reading the makefile/INSTALL/UPGRADE file...").

cheers -
-- Philip.

philip zimmermann           paz at apriori.net
www.apriori.net             ayer, ma    usa