[Mailman-Users] Large lists and Postfix

Dan Delaney Dionysos at Dionysia.org
Tue Mar 16 06:45:29 CET 1999

Hi all,
   Is anyone using Mailman for lists with thousands of subscribers?
If so, how well does it work and what kind of load does it put on
the system? (My list has 200 subscriber with an average of 50
messages/day.)
   Also, how well does it work with Postfix?
   Thanks.
 --Dan

 Daniel G. Delaney                    The Louisville Times Chorus
 Dionysos at Dionysia.org                   www.LouisvilleTimes.org
 www.Dionysia.org/~dionysos/          Dionysia Design
 ICQ Number: 8171285                     www.Dionysia.com/design/
    "Only two things are infinite: the universe and stupidity--
     and I'm not sure about the former."
                                          --Albert Einstein