[Mailman-Users] Problem with Netscape's Fasttrack ?

Werner Frank wfrank at syskonnect.de
Mon Mar 8 09:23:53 CET 1999

I translated and nearly installed  mailman 1.0b9  in /export/home/mailman
on Solaris 2.5.1
I'm running Netscape Fasttrack Server  2.0.1 on the same machine.

The web interface starts fine until I want to go to list administration.
I created a newlist test with the /export/home/mailman/bin/newlist command.

When I enter the administration page for list admin the password is
requested. I enter it and the Browser comes with the following URL:

 http://myserver/mailman/admin/mailman/admin/test
monalisa. Click on a list name to visit the configuration pages
 for that list. To visit the administrators configuration page for an
unadvertised list, open a URL similar to this one, but with a '/' and
 the the right list name appended.

 General list information can be found at the mailing list overview page.

 (Send questions and comments to mailman-owner at monalisa.)
 List
                                                      Description
 test

 follows.

 ------

I guess this is a problem with interfacing the Server's CGI Interface ?
Did anyone out there experience the same problem ?
Is there anyone running mailman with Netscape Server on Solaris successfully ?

TIA,
Werner Frank
wfrank at syskonnect.de