[Mailman-Users] [ANNOUNCE] Mailman 1.0b9

bwarsaw at python.org bwarsaw at python.org
Mon Mar 1 20:02:02 CET 1999

Folks,

I've just uploaded Mailman 1.0b9 to www.list.org.  I hope this solves
the worst of the Linux problems and fixes most other outstanding
bugs.

I know there will be at least one more beta, hopefully by this
weekend.  I have three other minor buglets to fix and I think Ken has
a couple of outstanding checkins to make.  But I'd like b10 to be the
last beta.  It's time to get 1.0 out the door (I know I've said this
before -- this time I mean it :-).

I'd also like to welcome Harald Meland to the Mailman Cabal.  John and
I met Harald in Boston at the LISA conference last December and liked
him a lot.  He'll make a great addition to the team.

Please check out the contributed logo designs to!  We have some nice
entries by Heidi, Alexander and Dragon.  I'd like to choose one for
the final release, so please email me directly with your choice
(please DO NOT spam the list with your votes).

Enjoy, and let me know if I missed anything.

-Barry