[Mailman-Users] new list not advertised

Christopher Kolar ckolar at admin.aurora.edu
Thu Jun 24 20:52:20 CEST 1999

Hi all.  I am running rc1 and just noticed a strange problem.  On the page
generated at /mail/listinfo I see a bunch of old lists that I had around
for a while.  A new list, created under rc1, is not showing up on the
list.  I went to the privacy settings for that list and it does show up as
being advertised -- just to make sure I turned it off and then on again --
so I am baffled as to why it is not showing up on the public list of lists.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  As I missing a second setting that I
have to tweak, or is this a bug?  Thanks in advance,

--chris