[Mailman-Users] How to get rid of HTML headers, etc.

Dave Cinege dcinege at psychosis.com
Mon Jun 21 11:09:45 CEST 1999

"Jens K. Olsen" wrote:

> I have just set up mailman and done a little testing. One thing that
> bothers me is all the HTML headers and footers in the archive when
> sending HTML formated e-mail from Netscape.

Anyone who sends html to a mailing list should be beaten unmercifully.

--
http://www.linuxrouter.org/     Linux Router Project

Over 750,000 people are now in jail for consensual 'crimes'. 2 million more
are now on parole or probation. 4 million more will be arrested this year.
Would someone please remind how 'free' America is again?