[Mailman-Users] Permissions problems

Tor Houghton th at nextel.no
Wed Jun 16 14:59:55 CEST 1999

I had the same problems too, going from 1.0b9 to rc2; I finally got fed
up and reinstalled, making sure I had copies of the various mailing list
archives.

For some reason, mailman INSISTED on sending all mail to the list-admin of
a list when a subscribed member sent mail to the list. (Ouch, bad English
there, but I hope you got my meaning.)

Regards,

Tor Houghton.