[Mailman-Users] Privay options.

Dave Cinege dcinege at psychosis.com
Sun Jun 13 19:58:33 CEST 1999

Harald Meland wrote:

> [David Sean McNicholl]
>
> > hi,
> >       I have a password protected list. I use administrator confirmation
> > of posts. Last night someone was able to modify my pages to remove this
> > option. Could they have done this without the password ?
>
> Unfortunately, there is a security flaw in all Mailman versions up to
> and including 1.0rc1.  The security flaw has been fixed in CVS, and
> I'm hoping there will be a new release shortly.

Is there a patch to fix this in 1.0rc1 instead of migrating to the CVS?

--
http://www.linuxrouter.org/     Linux Router Project

Over 750,000 people are now in jail for consensual 'crimes'. 2 million more
are now on parole or probation. 4 million more will be arrested this year.
Would someone please remind how 'free' America is again?