[Mailman-Users] Editing messages (Was: Performance problems and MailMan)

Richard B. Pyne rpyne at kinfolk.org
Fri Jun 11 19:23:06 CEST 1999

Another much needed feature is a way to edit messages held for
approval. Quite often I get messages held for approval that I would
like to edit before sending them on to the list. It would be nice to
either be able to edit them from the administrative web page or
forward them to a moderator for editing and re-submission.