[Mailman-Users] Get rid of Apparently To?

Dave Cinege dcinege at psychosis.com
Wed Jun 2 06:16:54 CEST 1999

John-David Childs wrote:

> membership list isn't divulged every time mailman sends out a message (or
> more likely did I screw something up when I configured the mailing list?)

I'd guess it's your MTA configuation....I don't see any sign of that
header here.

In exim I have 'always_bcc = true' which prevents most things like this.

--
http://www.linuxrouter.org/     Linux Router Project

Over 750,000 people are now in jail for consensual 'crimes'. 2 million more
are now on parole or probation. 4 million more will be arrested this year.
Would someone please remind how 'free' America is again?