[Mailman-Users] Re: users object to [listname] prefix

sen_ml at eccosys.com sen_ml at eccosys.com
Fri Jul 30 18:15:25 CEST 1999

At around Fri, 30 Jul 1999 10:42:04 -0400 (EDT),
 "Barry A. Warsaw" <bwarsaw at cnri.reston.va.us> may have mentioned:

>     sm> it would be really nice to be able to set this per user from
>     sm> the user perspective.
>
> That's not going to be possible, since you can't efficiently craft
> custom messages for each individual user.

i thought that might be the case :-(

here's a post from the ezmlm mailing list which makes me think it might
almost be possible (may be even efficiently) using a patched qmail...

<beginning of edited post>