[Mailman-Users] mailman-1.0rc3, Solaris 2.5 and vsnprintf

Todd Pfaff pfaff at edge.cis.McMaster.CA
Wed Jul 28 21:43:35 CEST 1999

Thanks for the replies.  I downloaded the latest cvs and it worked fine.

This brings up a good point though...if people would use a reasonable
subject when posting to lists like this then it would be possible for
someone to find the thread later by looking at the subject lines
and not having to read through all the individual messages.  I *did* look
at the mailing lists archives from recent months on the web site, but I
couldn't anything that was obviously related to the vsnprintf problem from
the listed subjects in the archive.  "Installation Problem." is a little
too vague.