[Mailman-Users] Restrict posting (was how to disable -admin)

John-David Childs jdc at nterprise.net
Wed Jul 28 19:16:42 CEST 1999

On Wednesday July 28, 1999, blurr at txraves.org <blurr at txraves.org>
 had this to say about "Re: [Mailman-Users] How to disable -admin?":

It's in the PRIVACY options page.  Click YES to Postings must be approved
by an administrator, Click YES to restrict posting privilege to list
members, and then enter the name of your admins/unmoderated email
addresses in the dialog box "Address of members accepted for
posting...without implicit approval"