[Mailman-Users] Admin pages not working via Navigator 3

hamster at wibble.org hamster at wibble.org
Sat Jul 24 01:55:48 CEST 1999

Ricardo Kustner wrote....
> On 22-Jul-99 Andy McClements wrote:
> > 1. Every access to one of the admin pages results in the authentication page.
> > 2. Any attempt to "Submit Changes" results in the authentication page, AND
> > the changes are not made.
>
> i bet the admin user's system clock is running too much off...so
> cookies expire immediately...

I've had something similar reported to me, IE5 and NS4.6 both causing
problems, lynx no problem and my local testing with NS4.51 no
problem.  I don't think it's a time problem with my user (very clued
and needs an accurate clock for local security reasons).

ideas?

	Mark

--
The Flying Hamster <hamster at wibble.org>
Well not so much flying as sitting on the tube...

All computers are evil, just remember that. -- Me.