[Mailman-Users] Virus detection and filtering.

The List Server Administrator at UNH listadm at metaphor.unh.edu
Thu Jul 22 16:05:12 CEST 1999

    I just discovered that one of our lists was used to distribute a worm
    called Win32/Ska.A (A.K.A. Happy99.exe).  This got me thinking, has
    anyone plugged in any type of virus detection software into the
    pipe to their server to try and stop such files being distributed
    via your lists?

                                           Cordially,
                                           The List Server Admin
                                           list.admin at unh.edu