[Mailman-Users] not able to clear pending admin requests.

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at vdata.co.uk
Mon Jul 19 16:13:16 CEST 1999

This actually addresses a problem I have and a more general issue with
the admin interface.

It would be better for me if mailman did not pass me the whole message
in the admin web page - the page gets huge if there are a number of
these messages, and I appear to only be able to deal with one at a
time.  This means I can spend ages dealing with these things if I am on
a low bandwidth link.

Ideally the interface would give me a list of messages with basic
information about them - sender, date, subject, why held etc.  I would
be able to select any or all of them for approval/rejection and then
click the submit button and have them all fired off at once.   A link
on each message description would allow me to inspect a single message
in more detail - basically giving the current interface but limited to
a single message.

There may be related race conditions with doing this if there is more
than one admin.  [actually there may be already and they may be as easy
to fix with this method as the current]

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk ]