[Mailman-Users] sender/envelope addresses esp with mailed commands

Tony Abbott tabbott at intekom.com
Mon Jul 19 11:38:53 CEST 1999

Nigel is having the same problem I had - the Sender: header exists, but
is unqualified. This is the way that Netscape Communicator (at least the
Unix version) generates the header and as such is something we have to
deal with. I worked around this by modifying GetSender to use Reply-to:
if available or else From:

-t