[Mailman-Users] Automatic Disable Option

Tom Bryan tbryan at server.python.net
Sat Jul 17 02:19:31 CEST 1999

On Fri, 16 Jul 1999, Clark Cameron Evans wrote:

> Hello.Peroidically I have made it a habit to
> go through my lists and unsubscribe
> disabled mailing list people (since I get
> about 10-20 disable notifactoins per month).
> Better yet, is there a way for those
> lists that have been auto-disabled to
> be automatically unsubscribed instead?

There is a setting on the "Bounce Optoins" page of the admin site for the
list for "Action when critical or excessive bounces are detected."  Mine
is set to "Disable and notify me," but "Remove and notify me" is one of
the options.  Maybe you could try that.  (Are accounts only auto-disabled
because of bounce messages?)

---Tom