[Mailman-Users] Patch for ListAdmin.py

Dan Busarow dan at dpcsys.com
Thu Jul 8 18:27:23 CEST 1999

On Thu, 8 Jul 1999, Christopher Lindsey wrote:
> > Had a piece of spam clogging up the admindb section because of a
> > "%" in the Subject:
>
> Hmm...  This was reported and fixed a while back.
>
>    http://www.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/1999-April/001011.html
>    http://www.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/1999-April/001047.html
>
> > This patch against 1.0rc2 fixed it
>
> Did it fall out of the distribution, or get reintroduced?

I experienced and fixed the problem on a system running 1.0b11
I grabbed 1.0rc2 after that and since the code in question looked
the same at first glance I thought it was still there.

Closer examination reveals that it already handled in 1.0rc2

Sorry if I caused anyone to waste time checking this.

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  949 443 4172
 Dana Point Communications, Inc.                            dan at dpcsys.com