[Mailman-Users] Stupid question

Glen Malley glen at interq.or.jp
Wed Jul 7 09:59:38 CEST 1999

So here's my contribution to the stupid question pool.

1. The mailman-users archive is gzipped (apparently automatically). How?

2. When replies to a post are directed to the list instead of the
poster,
   the "Re: [List]" subject prefix is not removed automatically...so you
   basically get hugely nested subject lines consisting of nothing but
   "Re: [List] Re: [List]" etc. Why isn't this stripped automatically?

| Glen Malley              Systems Developer                    |
| glen at interq.or.jp        interQ Corporation - System Division |
| (cell)090-4398-7951      Shibuya Infoss Tower 10F             |
|                          Tokyo, Japan                         |
| http://www.interq.ad.jp  150-0031                             |