[Mailman-Users] RC2 problems with moderation

Jonathan Bradshaw jonathan at NrgUp.Com
Fri Jul 2 22:17:46 CEST 1999

I have some lists which are restricted for non-members posting and certain
subject lines. Mailman catches these but when they are approved it only sends
them to the digest. The realtime feed never sees them. I'm not sure where in
mailman I should look to find out what is happening. I do not see any errors
in the logfiles.

Any ideas?

--
 Jonathan Bradshaw <Jonathan at NrgUp.Com> | Call N9OXE | ICQ# 41208820 | Linux
    Given infinite time, 100 monkeys could type out the complete works of