[Mailman-Users] Archive work fine, but mail not delivered to members

Maznan Deraman dmaznan at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 30 03:44:47 CET 1999

I've installed mailman 1.08b on my Linux to create a mailing list.
I supposed, everything was configured correctly because no error message
appear in my /var/adm/syslog and /home/mailman/logs/error.

I've created a newlist called test and subscribe to it using 2 email
accounts for testing. When i post to the list (test at list.hostname.org),
it stored the post in archive dir and i can browse it via homepage. But,
why it doesn't mail a copy to the list member?(I choose non-digest
membership for both account).

Is there any other thing that I not configure yet?..

Thanx in advance.

--maznan